ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.16 works with COC Winter update is out! [Updated 18.1.17]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
please i need the free version of this bot.. plz Archer queen.Sad
Thanks for all the work. Downloading the beta today, was busy warring yesterday. Really do appreciate you all building a well run and safe bot. I don't mind one bit paying for your labor since it's not like I'm entitled to the products of your time. Keep up the good work!
(12-20-2016, 01:06 AM)HHB Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using BS1 and it works perfectly.

hello bro help me'' thank u
Dear all,
good day

kindly we need a full support for free version ASAP
You know..... I went ahead and registered an account just to say this.

Please stop begging for the developers to "hurry up" with the free version Beta. As a Free Version user myself, I completely understand that their priorities lie with their paid users. To threaten by saying you will switch to another bot...... Go ahead!

If you don't like it, spend 15 hours a day on the game yourself. Spend the money for the paid version. Switch to a different bot. To be complaining about something you are free loading on anyways is just pathetic.

Thank you to ClashFarmer for you products and enjoy your holiday season.
(12-20-2016, 06:45 PM)metsin032000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully metsin has the decency to edit his post and remove the name calling..., I've been here since day 1 and have gotten hundreds to try cf ,I support cf more t g an most ,by going in forums and boasting about  as long,as they offer a free version everyone has the right to ask about it.Cf was the best out there lately they have got really slow in putting out the free version which is there right.However you cannot keep loyal users thus way.if you want to be a paid service don't offer a free version.And don't wait days or weeks to offer it

Free version is for folks to sample the product and hopefully, if they like it, they can purchase the full version.  There are numerous software titles out there that offer a free version - but usually severely limited.  ClashFarmer went out of their way to provide a near fully functional product as part of their free version.

As with any software release, priority goes to the paid versions.  Its part of the reward for supporting the developers.

~~Timo
(12-20-2016, 06:45 PM)metsin032000 Wrote: [ -> ]Upd103 ypur an idiot, I've been here since day 1 and have gotten hundreds to try cf ,I support cf more t g an most ,by going in forums and boasting about  as long,as they offer a free version everyone has the right to ask about it.Cf was the best out there lately they have got really slow in putting out the free version which is there right.However you cannot keep loyal users thus way.if you want to be a paid service don't offer a free version.And don't wait days or weeks to offer it

Stop whining like a baby crying for free milk. I hope you switch cry baby........oh no........poor free leach is going to stop using a free product.........WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?????????? One less whiny leach posting and crying how dreadful it is to wait......thank god.
(12-20-2016, 06:36 PM)upd103 Wrote: [ -> ]You know..... I went ahead and registered an account just to say this.

Please stop begging for the developers to "hurry up" with the free version Beta. As a Free Version user myself, I completely understand that their priorities lie with their paid users. To threaten by saying you will switch to another bot...... Go ahead!

If you don't like it, spend 15 hours a day on the game yourself. Spend the money for the paid version. Switch to a different bot. To be complaining about something you are free loading on anyways is just pathetic.

Thank you to ClashFarmer for you products and enjoy your holiday season.
This👍
Timo I personally think that what you are doing is okay. I am grateful that you the moderators are always staying close to the questions of the community. In my opnion you are doing a great job but as I am a free user I am not able to decide wether if its worth it to purchase the pro version or not because the I cannot use the free version

hope ypu release the free version soon thanks¡
(12-20-2016, 06:45 PM)metsin032000 Wrote: [ -> ]Upd103 ypur an idiot, I've been here since day 1 and have gotten hundreds to try cf ,I support cf more t g an most ,by going in forums and boasting about  as long,as they offer a free version everyone has the right to ask about it.Cf was the best out there lately they have got really slow in putting out the free version which is there right.However you cannot keep loyal users thus way.if you want to be a paid service don't offer a free version.And don't wait days or weeks to offer it

Their**

Hey, when all of you people threatening to switch to other bots do so, please come back and post here when your account gets banned. I could use a good laugh. Pay 6 bucks for the pro version that lasts a month, and I guarantee you by the end of that month the free trial will be out. Problem solved. Common sense logical thinking people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29