ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.16 works with COC Winter update is out! [Updated 18.1.17]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(03-09-2017, 07:53 AM)supertaz Wrote: [ -> ]You have a new version for bluestack that is compatible to the bot it self... now my BlueStacks App Player  0.10.7.5601 is only keep on loading.. its not opening anymore... please i need your help... thanks in advance...

Can you run COC app on BlueStacks without the bot? Have you tried reinstalling BlueStacks?
Thank you.
Getting below said error continuously, tried reinstalling but same error , what may be the error

Some Issue Occurred: C:\builds\master_PackSlaveAddon-win32-vc12-static\opencv\modules\imgproc\src\templmatch.cpp:915: error: (-215) _img.size().height <= _templ.size().height && _img.size().width <= _templ.size().width in function cv::matchTemplate
(03-09-2017, 10:10 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2017, 07:53 AM)supertaz Wrote: [ -> ]You have a new version for bluestack that is compatible to the bot it self... now my BlueStacks App Player  0.10.7.5601 is only keep on loading.. its not opening anymore... please i need your help... thanks in advance...

Can you run COC app on BlueStacks without the bot? Have you tried reinstalling BlueStacks?

No...  Several times I reinstall the application / blueStacks... and still the BlueStacks is not working or opening itself... Only loading... I tried turning off the anti-virus but stil not working good... When I uninstall my anti-virus (AVG)... the BlueStacks is working... What should i do so i can use the BlueStacks without uninstalling the anti-virus.. thanks...
(03-12-2017, 09:40 AM)supertaz Wrote: [ -> ]

No...  Several times I reinstall the application / blueStacks... and still the BlueStacks is not working or opening itself... Only loading... I tried turning off the anti-virus but stil not working good... When I uninstall my anti-virus (AVG)... the BlueStacks is working... What should i do so i can use the BlueStacks without uninstalling the anti-virus.. thanks...
The bot takes control of another application (MEmu/BlueStacks) and this is usually considered a malicious act, so anti-viruses might flag it. Disabling 
your Anti-virus/Firewall should solve it.
(03-12-2017, 12:13 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]

The bot takes control of another application (MEmu/BlueStacks) and this is usually considered a malicious act, so anti-viruses might flag it. Disabling 

AVG is crap anyways Tongue, if you have windows 10 or 8 stick with MSSE

so i can't use my bluestacks with other anti-virus ON / activated... in other words you can't help me to solve the problem...anyway thanks... ill try it myself to look for solution.... your bot is great but your BLUESTACKS is not ok anymore...
(03-14-2017, 04:24 AM)supertaz Wrote: [ -> ]

so i can't use my bluestacks with other anti-virus ON / activated... in other words you can't help me to solve the problem...anyway thanks... ill try it myself to look for solution.... your bot is great but your BLUESTACKS is not ok anymore...
Clashfarmer are not the creator of bluestacks you can add it to exclusions in the anti virus so it doesnt get blocked or use memu
Just curious? Do u have more than one account, or computer...my pro account sometimes has a hissy fit and won't play as it should if i change from my main to my second alt ( PRO ACCOUNT ON THAT COMPUTER )
Other 2 puters are free and no big issues...if that happens i just reboot and it's all good.
(03-13-2017, 02:49 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]

AVG is crap anyways Tongue, if you have windows 10 or 8 stick with MSSE
thanks for your idea... my bluestacks is now working...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29