ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.16 works with COC Winter update is out! [Updated 18.1.17]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
guys,it have lots of bugs Sad .it couldn't donate selected troops.and it can't deploy all troops.Some troops are always been in camp.
I request to devolpers that they can fix this.THANK YOU
-A fan of Clashfarmer Smile

brother,
Uninstall Bluestack
Uninstall Clashfarmer
delete some junkfiles 
Reinstall Bluestack or MEmu
REinstall Clashfarmer
Hope everything wil fine Smile
(01-08-2017, 05:39 AM)swappy101 Wrote: [ -> ]bot is not working.when i start bot says close the bluestacks app..

Are you using the recommended BlueStacks 1 version?
We need more details to be able to help.
(01-08-2017, 06:10 AM)ra2ed Wrote: [ -> ]Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Restarting Emulator... (changing resolution)
Could not kill BlueStacks2
Some Issue Occurred: Cannot kill BlueStacks2
The bot was stopped.

hi..i have bluestacks 2..clash farmer doesnt work..this message is given in the clsh frmr window
pls help

Bluestacks 2 doesn't work well in all computers. Please use Bluestacks 1 or MEmu, the download links can be found in our FAQ, 
http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6
(01-08-2017, 07:36 AM)mahbub10 Wrote: [ -> ]guys,it have lots of bugs Sad .it couldn't donate selected troops.and it can't deploy all troops.Some troops are always been in camp.
I request to devolpers that they can fix this.THANK YOU
-A fan of Clashfarmer Smile

brother,
Uninstall Bluestack
Uninstall Clashfarmer
delete some junkfiles 
Reinstall Bluestack or MEmu
REinstall Clashfarmer
Hope everything wil fine Smile

Sorry about that, we will release a version with a fix to the donation issue in the next few days.
(01-08-2017, 06:10 AM)ra2ed Wrote: [ -> ]Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Restarting Emulator... (changing resolution)
Could not kill BlueStacks2
Some Issue Occurred: Cannot kill BlueStacks2
The bot was stopped.

hi..i have bluestacks 2..clash farmer doesnt work..this message is given in the clsh frmr window
pls help

This issue is actually simply fixed. Please close Clashfarmer and Bluestacks, go to your start menu and restart your computer. Once booted back up, open clashfarmer and start bot. Please ensure that you do not have bluestacks open before starting the bot. Clashfarmer will open bluestacks and coc for you and your resolution should be fine after the restart.
(01-01-2017, 05:25 AM)Android88 Wrote: [ -> ]The software sometimes uses the spells of the spell factory, that's why I make no more spells ahead of time.
Just wanted to also report this bug. I often times make spells for donating or ahead of time for war, and when I check on the bot, it's been using my spells, even though this is a feature that's been requested, but not implemented yet, lol.
when the main version will come ????
(01-10-2017, 06:52 AM)barcatanvir Wrote: [ -> ]when the main version will come ????

The 1.18.16 version is not the full, and I'm quite sure the developers are working diligently to release the main version. However, please note that the beta version can be used with complete faith that the bot will work as advertised.
when the pro version will come
(01-12-2017, 08:36 PM)hakim20091 Wrote: [ -> ]when the pro version will come

The link is in the 1st post in this thread. To use the pro features just enter your pro key in the "ClashFarmer" tab.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29