ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.16 works with COC Winter update is out! [Updated 18.1.17]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Facing problem with dropping trophies. The barbarian king deployed on the red area and bot ended the battel then the bot did nothing.  Huh Huh Huh Huh
(03-17-2017, 10:43 AM)skmiraj Wrote: [ -> ]Facing problem with dropping trophies. The barbarian king deployed on the red area and bot ended the battel then the bot did nothing.  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Dont use Heroes to drop trophies, use troops only,
hi clashfarmer team... still no new update?
(04-18-2017, 11:29 AM)Erich Wrote: [ -> ]hi clashfarmer team... still no new update?

The dev team waiting for CoC major update before updating the bot, because if it gets updated now and CoC release major update the bot will be buggy to change or revert changes and would take longer time to update
I downloaded the bot and am running it, but why is it whenever I connect my iPhone, the bot immediately reloads it on bluestacks? Thanks! Please help!
(04-19-2017, 10:07 AM)ThaiSanity Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded the bot and am running it, but why is it whenever I connect my iPhone, the bot immediately reloads it on bluestacks? Thanks! Please help!

Clashfarmer doesnt support that option for bluestacks only for our main emulator which is MEmu
(04-18-2017, 12:30 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2017, 11:29 AM)Erich Wrote: [ -> ]hi clashfarmer team... still no new update?

The dev team waiting for CoC major update before updating the bot, because if it gets updated now and CoC release major update the bot will be buggy to change or revert changes and would take longer time to update

thanks for the info...
i'm having a problem installing the blue stacks 1. it's always error when installing it. the blue stacks 2 is not compatible to the latest CLASHFARMER V1.8.16... its only hung up in the start when u click the start bot...i want to show u the pix but still looking for how to attach the picture here...

please help me so i can use the bot clash farmer again...

thanks...
(04-25-2017, 05:52 AM)supertaz Wrote: [ -> ]i'm having a problem installing the blue stacks 1. it's always error when installing it. the blue stacks 2 is not compatible to the latest CLASHFARMER V1.8.16... its only hung up in the start when u click the start bot...i want to show u the pix but still looking for how to attach the picture here...

thanks...

Use memu emulator bluestacks doesnt function properly on all machines with clashfarmer
and or follow the steps at the bottom of this topic https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4724
(04-25-2017, 07:19 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2017, 05:52 AM)supertaz Wrote: [ -> ]i'm having a problem installing the blue stacks 1. it's always error when installing it. the blue stacks 2 is not compatible to the latest CLASHFARMER V1.8.16... its only hung up in the start when u click the start bot...i want to show u the pix but still looking for how to attach the picture here...

thanks...

Use memu emulator bluestacks doesnt function properly on all machines with clashfarmer
and or follow the steps at the bottom of this topic https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4724

i try to follow your instruction but stil the memu did not work properly... ( MEMU )

the error is:

1. the machine " memu" is already locked by session
2. code MEMU_E_INVALID_OBJECT_STATE (0X80BB0007), componet machine, interface machne, calle IUnknown
3. "LaunchVMProcess(a->session, session type.raw(), env.raw(), progress.asOutParam())" at line 592 of file Memu

I try to restart it but the error is:

1. always trying to load memu

i want to show you d pix but i dont know how to convert the pix to html...

i try again the bluestacks 2...

the error is:

1. it only start bot... then hang up...

please help me because before its all working.. but when i try to install to other laptop that's what happen right now...

thanks and more power...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29