ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.16 works with COC Winter update is out! [Updated 18.1.17]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Must have sold out to supercell. A real shame because this thing really helped me out.
Waiting for the updated version..😊
I feel I may be the luckiest guy on here. I run 3 hours on, 1 hour off pretty much 7 days a week. I don't auto donate or request as I don't want to make it obvious I am using a bot since I am way to busy with work and school to be on that much. Using an army at TH10 consisting of 16 Giants, 90 archers, and 70 barbarians, I have successfully filled my storages. I auto updated walls until there were so few left that I had to find them individually and am now maxed on all but heroes for TH10. AQ wakes up at 40 in a week, BK goes to sleep to 59 in 3 days. I've never concerned myself with trophy range but my attacks keep me in the gold 2 - gold 1 range. I just left trophy level at 5000-5000 and never had a problem. Deploying 2 waves near red lines and collectors on all sides. Not ending the battle early, ensuring that I have no spells in my inventory. Does the bot sometimes leave a few troops on the board? Yes. Does it work itself out in the next round? Yup. Has it cost me extra time because the next army couldn't cook while searching? Nah. Searching 150000, 150000, 500 dead bases only and keeping the loot flowing. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky few who have found the sweet spot in composition, searching, and league balance. I hope the ones having issues can get here too. It's a good place to be :-)
i have got the donating problem..
using rc4 and lastest memu
erorr;
Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Checking our status, please wait...
Current Resources:
Gold: 7318075
Elixir: 5180211
Dark_Elixir: 54864
Trophies: 1989
Some Issue Occurred: C:\builds\master_PackSlaveAddon-win32-vc12-static\opencv\modules\imgproc\src\templmatch.cpp:915: error: (-215) _img.size().height <= _templ.size().height && _img.size().width <= _templ.size().width in function cv::matchTemplate
(02-12-2017, 07:36 PM)volcano2K Wrote: [ -> ]i have got the donating problem..
using rc4 and lastest memu
erorr;
Starting Bot...
ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Launching Clash Of Clans, please wait...
Checking our status, please wait...
Current Resources:
Gold: 7318075
Elixir: 5180211
Dark_Elixir: 54864
Trophies: 1989
Some Issue Occurred: C:\builds\master_PackSlaveAddon-win32-vc12-static\opencv\modules\imgproc\src\templmatch.cpp:915: error: (-215) _img.size().height <= _templ.size().height && _img.size().width <= _templ.size().width in function cv::matchTemplate
delete that folder in C and go to program files and delete clashfarmer folder then reinstall it if that doesnt help go to http://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=4724 and scroll to the bottom and follow the steps there
(02-12-2017, 07:28 PM)Farmer4life Wrote: [ -> ]I feel I may be the luckiest guy on here. I run 3 hours on, 1 hour off pretty much 7 days a week. I don't auto donate or request as I don't want to make it obvious I am using a bot since I am way to busy with work and school to be on that much. Using an army at TH10 consisting of  16 Giants, 90 archers, and 70 barbarians, I have successfully filled my storages. I auto updated walls until there were so few left that I had to find them individually and am now maxed on all but heroes for TH10. AQ wakes up at 40 in a week, BK goes to sleep to 59 in 3 days. I've never concerned myself with trophy range but my attacks keep me in the gold 2 - gold 1 range. I just left trophy level at 5000-5000 and never had a problem. Deploying 2 waves near red lines and collectors on all sides. Not ending the battle early, ensuring that I have no spells in my inventory. Does the bot sometimes leave a few troops on the board? Yes. Does it work itself out in the next round? Yup. Has it cost me extra time because the next army couldn't cook while searching? Nah. Searching 150000, 150000, 500 dead bases only and keeping the loot flowing. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky few who have found the sweet spot in composition, searching, and league balance. I hope the ones having issues can get here too. It's a good place to be :-)

Almost word by word same experience with bot here but in TH9

We are two!
(02-16-2017, 07:15 AM)LuisReig Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2017, 07:28 PM)Farmer4life Wrote: [ -> ]I feel I may be the luckiest guy on here. I run 3 hours on, 1 hour off pretty much 7 days a week. I don't auto donate or request as I don't want to make it obvious I am using a bot since I am way to busy with work and school to be on that much. Using an army at TH10 consisting of  16 Giants, 90 archers, and 70 barbarians, I have successfully filled my storages. I auto updated walls until there were so few left that I had to find them individually and am now maxed on all but heroes for TH10. AQ wakes up at 40 in a week, BK goes to sleep to 59 in 3 days. I've never concerned myself with trophy range but my attacks keep me in the gold 2 - gold 1 range. I just left trophy level at 5000-5000 and never had a problem. Deploying 2 waves near red lines and collectors on all sides. Not ending the battle early, ensuring that I have no spells in my inventory. Does the bot sometimes leave a few troops on the board? Yes. Does it work itself out in the next round? Yup. Has it cost me extra time because the next army couldn't cook while searching? Nah. Searching 150000, 150000, 500 dead bases only and keeping the loot flowing. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky few who have found the sweet spot in composition, searching, and league balance. I hope the ones having issues can get here too. It's a good place to be :-)

We are two!

Thank you guys!  Big Grin
I find that if i have issues with bob i just reboot the puter...it's not a big deal for me as my wife plays the game as well, so she can fix any problems that arises if im not at home.
(02-16-2017, 10:35 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]

We are two!

me 3. My TH 10 is maxed thanks to CF.  Wink Tongue
(02-18-2017, 07:46 AM)NeoKingxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2017, 10:35 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]

We are two!

me 3. My TH 10 is maxed thanks to CF.  Wink Tongue

Even me!.. my th11 is maxed...just walls , dark troops and hero's to go and some miner defence
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29