ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.16 works with COC Winter update is out! [Updated 18.1.17]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
(02-05-2017, 05:00 PM)WizChip Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to say, but dev had more than enough time to update this scrap.  Project is dead... most likely paid off by supercell.  Bummer.  Time to find something new.  Later nubs.

laylay
(02-06-2017, 02:02 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2017, 05:00 PM)WizChip Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to say, but dev had more than enough time to update this scrap.  Project is dead... most likely paid off by supercell.  Bummer.  Time to find something new.  Later nubs.

laylay
WizClip, This is ludicrous. We just released a new version 2 weeks ago with new features and bug fixes.
Post states a new compatibly version will be released very soon?   It has been 2 months.  What do you consider very soon?

Fix 2 weeks ago just fixed two items. We still have not fixed Oct Updates issues from 4 months ago.

I am a paying member and I love your program. I am trying to be patient with hope that the major issues will be resolved soon. Which I believe are as follows:

1. Capability to effectively reduce trophies without locking up.
2. Capability to bring up from a second device without being blocked out by the bot.

Both of these items worked great before the Oct update but don't work now.

Thanks for your hard work on this project.
(02-06-2017, 08:34 AM)Lawtor Wrote: [ -> ]Post states a new compatibly version will be released very soon?   It has been 2 months.  What do you consider very soon?

Fix 2 weeks ago just fixed two items.   We still have not fixed Oct Updates issues from 4 months ago.

I am a paying member and I love your program.   I am trying to be patient with hope that the major issues will be resolved soon.  Which I believe are as  follows:

1.  Capability to effectively reduce trophies without locking up.
2.  Capability to bring up from a second device without being blocked out by the bot.

As far as #2 goes, the bot waits when I use Memu. It did not work with BS1.
(02-06-2017, 06:13 PM)VanillaXtract Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2017, 08:34 AM)Lawtor Wrote: [ -> ]Post states a new compatibly version will be released very soon?   It has been 2 months.  What do you consider very soon?

Fix 2 weeks ago just fixed two items.   We still have not fixed Oct Updates issues from 4 months ago.

I am a paying member and I love your program.   I am trying to be patient with hope that the major issues will be resolved soon.  Which I believe are as  follows:

1.  Capability to effectively reduce trophies without locking up.
2.  Capability to bring up from a second device without being blocked out by the bot.

As far as #2 goes, the bot waits when I use Memu. It did not work with BS1.

As Lawtor mentioned #2 happens only with BS1, with MEmu it works fine. As for #1 since it's not a major bug, we haven't released a fix yet and preferred to invest our time on developing new complected features like "Donate by keyword".
ty bnnbnbn
Hi, I am playing clash of clans on Mac OS using bluestacks. Do you have clashfarmer Mac Version?
I'm sorry everyone.. I REALLY want to like this farmer, but I am having soooo many issues with it that it barely limps along.  It can't drop trophies, (so, I manually dump it before running the farmer).  It gets stuck so many times that it has to restart client.  It's so ugly at times that an entire 8 hours would only bring in a 1M resources.

Back in the day.. not long ago.. this bot ran "acceptably".  It would do a great job, even with some flaws.

Recently from around Nov.  It was so ugly that I could only WISH that the developer would clean it up.  Nothing.  Waiting.. nothing..  over and over.. the releases are nothing more than tossing a BONE to the community to where it was nothing more than just a temp fix.  That's all it ever is, just a temp fix.  Overall, this program is only a SHADOW of it's former self.

Shame really, because it was the best.
Have loved this bot since the original roll out as well have been a professional user $$$ too but this version needs work.  I have reviewed and employed all "fixes" in your help files and it continues to be glitchy at best.  Please update soon or I will be forced to move.  Good luck and hope you guys can spin up a new one soon.
Same thing for me i have reported the bugs i have found and it is still there. Many bugs with since the october update.

I love this bot too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29