ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC June 2017 Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(08-22-2017, 03:50 AM)fatalnebula50 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2017, 10:55 PM)burr Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2017, 07:51 PM)rashustboy Wrote: [ -> ]How will it take for the FREE version???

When testing has been finshed

i think you forgot to add a reply to your comment as it just a chain of others replys
(08-20-2017, 09:53 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2017, 05:11 AM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-20-2017, 03:06 AM)zerovirusity Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. is there are fix for builder base? my bot always went to builder base after 3 attacks then its stucked there. i'll already download the updated version in the 1st page but still its not working. i am using free version. please tell me if the free version has an issue. thanks

Hello!
Just make sure to go to Clashfarmer folder in Drive C: Program files and delete the folder before installing the new version, Plus make sure you have downloaded the right version!

Please follow the instruction of our moderator,  Mind Maze, since the latest version (1.8.17 - RC 9) has a fix to it.

hi. i tried the instruction but it doesnt working. i tried using the lower version of memu. 2.9.1 and its now working smoothly. thanks to all of you guys. 😊
Can i use bluestacks 3 with this version? Huh
(08-29-2017, 03:56 PM)Gastón Wrote: [ -> ]Can i use bluestacks 3 with this version? Huh

Not compatible at the moment
Only works with MEmu version 2.7 and higher
And bluestacks 1 and 2 doesnt work on all PC's
Lo he descargado todo, pero tengo un problema. Cuando el ataque bot no arroja tropas e inmediatamente cancela el juego y solo pierde trofeos

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ya descargue todo, pero tengo un problema. Cuando el bot ataca no tira ninguna tropa y cancela de inmediato la partida y solo pierdo trofeos
(09-11-2017, 01:44 AM)Prymex Wrote: [ -> ]Lo he descargado todo, pero tengo un problema. Cuando el ataque bot no arroja tropas e inmediatamente cancela el juego y solo pierde trofeos

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ya descargue todo, pero tengo un problema. Cuando el bot ataca no tira ninguna tropa y cancela de inmediato la partida y solo pierdo trofeos

Si
Make coc language in English comprende?
Si. Ya lo arregle. Pero tengo otro problema, el clash of clan muchas veces se me cierra del memu. Pongo el bot y despues de un rato el memu se apaga

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. I fixed it. But I have another problem, the clash of clan often closes me the memu. I put the bot and after a while the memu goes off
(09-11-2017, 03:20 PM)Prymex Wrote: [ -> ]Si. Ya lo arregle. Pero tengo otro problema, el clash of clan muchas veces se me cierra del memu. Pongo el bot y despues de un rato el memu se apaga

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. I fixed it. But I have another problem, the clash of clan often closes me the memu. I put the bot and after a while the memu goes off

Follow the steps over here https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4077
I did all the steps but still the same
(09-13-2017, 12:57 PM)Prymex Wrote: [ -> ]I did all the steps but still the same
Add me on skype or PM your skype
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17