ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC June 2017 Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(07-06-2017, 04:32 AM)nymsalam Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,
When can we expect free version?
Thanks.

Its free just download from first post
(07-08-2017, 01:53 AM)Owl Wrote: [ -> ]Una consulta, hice todo el proceso al cual dice el primer post.
Pero tengo un problema, cuando quiero poner el Clashfarmer, el juego se me cierra y en el Clashfarmer me dice lo siguiente

"ClashFarmer Started.
Detection evasion support is enabled.
ATTENTION: You did not configure time out hours for the bot under the "Other" tab,
it is very recommended to do so in-order to optimize the detection evasion.
Verifying Emulator and CoC...
Resetting MEmu size, stopping MEmu...
Some Issue Occurred: must be string without null bytes, not str
Launching MEmu, please wait..."

Alguno sabe como puedo solucionar esto para poder usarlo?

Clash of clans language must be set to english comprende?
I am using the translator. Does anyone know how to configure the free version for just attack?

I already did and he says this to me:

Some Issue Occurred: Cannot find the army overview button
Checking our status, please wait...
(07-04-2017, 04:23 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2017, 06:15 AM)supertaz Wrote: [ -> ]Is there available update of the bluestacks that is compatible for the latest version of  Clash Farmer 1.8.17?

thank you and more power...

Clashfarmer bot 1.8.17 works great with our recommended Bluestacks 1 version. You can find the download links here, https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

I try it to windows 7 the bluestacks work great but when i install it to windows 8 the installation suddenly stop.. the error is "failed to install bluestacks"... please help me to solve this problem... thanks and more power...
(07-08-2017, 05:47 AM)supertaz Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2017, 04:23 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2017, 06:15 AM)supertaz Wrote: [ -> ]Is there available update of the bluestacks that is compatible for the latest version of  Clash Farmer 1.8.17?

thank you and more power...

Clashfarmer bot 1.8.17 works great with our recommended Bluestacks 1 version. You can find the download links here, https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6

I try it to windows 7 the bluestacks work great but when i install it to windows 8 the installation suddenly stop.. the error is "failed to install bluestacks"... please help me to solve this problem... thanks and more power...

Follow guide https://www.clashfarmer.com/forum/showth...p?tid=4077
!!!!!!!!!!Clashfarmer has been updated to work with MEmu v3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
nice i didnt even know there was MEmu out, i need to check it out
What features are in RC9 that aren't in RC8?
Works   with  memu 3
(07-20-2017, 02:45 AM)Mind Maze Wrote: [ -> ]Works   with  memu 3

Very good - thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17