ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer 1.8.17 Beta Compatible With CoC June 2017 Update is Out Now! (PRO & FREE)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
(05-29-2017, 09:35 PM)JUJUBI Wrote: [ -> ]the may update coc cf bot does not attack......and keep lagging always......it always restarts and keep on doing that..........like an endless loop......
there is something seriously wrong with the last clash farmer bot--version 1.8.17 beta.....
please repair it and make us informed.....
i hope you people read this post.....

with blessings
JUJUBI

We read all the post & it being looked into, these problems isn't effecting alot of people but we do expect problems to pop up while the app in beta this is why it not a final release so please understand we take all report seriously. These post are also seen by mod team & the developer. So if there no reply right away please understand that it been dealt with.

I have 2 bot that have been running for 5 days 24/7 & i have had no problems but out of sync error so reproduction of problems small amount of people are having is hard
The only issue I'm having with the bot is that occasionally it will click on the boat and get stuck in the Builders Base Sad
Not sure if anyone else is having that same issue. I'm running on Bluestacks since I can never get that POS software Memu working LOL.
Anyhow, just wanted to bring that issue to light since I didn't see it in the thread...
Other then that, great job! I'm glad I purchased the software Smile
(05-30-2017, 12:14 PM)EvrWccn Wrote: [ -> ]The only issue I'm having with the bot is that occasionally it will click on the boat and get stuck in the Builders Base Sad
Not sure if anyone else is having that same issue. I'm running on Bluestacks since I can never get that POS software Memu working LOL.
Anyhow, just wanted to bring that issue to light since I didn't see it in the thread...

Thanks for your feedback and support
Many people facing this issue and it was forwarded to the dev team and they looking into it...

Sorry for the inconvenience
(05-30-2017, 12:59 PM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2017, 12:14 PM)EvrWccn Wrote: [ -> ]The only issue I'm having with the bot is that occasionally it will click on the boat and get stuck in the Builders Base Sad

Many people facing this issue and it was forwarded to the dev team and they looking into it...

Guys, it will give us more output on the issue if you could send us a Debug.
Can you please create a file named "debug.flag" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer"
(Go into the directory, right click on the background, New -> Text Document. change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "debug.flag" )
Restart clashfarmer after creating the file and run the bot until the bug occurs.
Then, please copy&paste the log from the Bot Log inside the bot window and send it to us.
Here is also a video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oqDhHtb64
(05-30-2017, 03:18 PM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you please create a file named "debug.flag" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\ClashFarmer"
(Go into the directory, right click on the background, New -> Text Document. change the file name from "New Text Document.txt" to "debug.flag" )
Restart clashfarmer after creating the file and run the bot until the bug occurs.
Then, please copy&paste the log from the Bot Log inside the bot window and send it to us.

Ok i'll make it and attach in next hours for solve this issue (change village to builder base occasionally). bye
(05-31-2017, 07:05 AM)Trippoluc Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok i'll make it and attach in next hours for solve this issue (change village to builder base occasionally). bye
Thanks!
(05-31-2017, 10:22 AM)ArcherQueen Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2017, 07:05 AM)Trippoluc Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks!

here you are... i'm watching bot execution when it switch to builder base... you find it in last log lines

Clicking at 113, 102...
Updating screen...
Screen update took 0.66 (0.00)
Clicking at 158, 547...
Updating screen...
Screen update took 2.05 (0.00)
army capacitiy: 157 / 240
Currently training: False
Updating screen...
Screen update took 1.32 (0.00)
Closing windows...
Clicking on buttons/close_window ([])
Clicking at 830, 98...
Clicking on buttons/close_window2 ([[820, 85]])
Checking zoom & position...
Updating screen...
Screen update took 1.15 (0.00)
Capacity: 157/240
Army: {}
We are not training anything and the army is not ready, we need to train!
Updating screen...
Screen update took 1.83 (0.00)
Clicking at 36, 531...
Clicking on buttons/army_overview ([[22, 507]])
Clicking at 109, 103...
Updating screen...
Screen update took 1.04 (0.00)
Clicking at 157, 547...
Updating screen...
Screen update took 1.69 (0.00)
Clicking at 703, 98...
Clicking at 777, 323...
Updating screen...
Screen update took 0.52 (0.00)
Closing windows...
Clicking at 828, 91...
Clicking on buttons/close_window2 ([[820, 85]])
Checking zoom & position...
Updating screen...
Screen update took 1.37 (0.00)
Updating screen...
Screen update took 1.41 (0.00)
Clicking on collect-de ([])
Clicking on collect-elixir ([])
Clicking on collect-gold ([])
Updating screen...
Screen update took 0.31 (0.00)
Clicking on collect-gold2 ([])
Clicking on tombstone ([])
Clicking on tombstone2 ([])
Clicking on lootCart/lootCart1 ([])
Updating screen...
Screen update took 3.46 (0.00)
Clicking at 37, 526...
Clicking at 109, 99...
Updating screen...
Screen update took 1.23 (0.00)
Clicking at 157, 550...
Updating screen...
Screen update took 4.75 (0.00)
Requesting troops...
Clicking on buttons/army_overview_troop_request ([])
Requesting troops is not possible now.
Closing windows...
Clicking on buttons/close_window2 ([])
Validating that there is no untrainable unit (housing space)
Updating screen...
Screen update took 1.55 (0.00)
Clicking at 46, 527...
Clicking at 109, 97...
Updating screen...
Screen update took 1.74 (0.00)
Clicking at 43, 521...
Clicking at 110, 101...
The bot was stopped.

i stop the bot because it switch the base..
i hope you find the issue.
bye
Are you using MEmu or bluestacks
(05-31-2017, 11:50 AM)תפחד Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using MEmu or bluestacks

Memu (last memu downloadable from site) and it run ok for about 3 hours this time but when the bot switch is unpredictable.
bye

if you want .. i send you all log file from 4 hours of run.. (i' don't know how attach a txt file in a post)
Make sure MEmu is minimized, i didnt face this issue so far
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17