ClashFarmer Discussion Forum

Full Version: ClashFarmer v1.8.21 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
ClashFarmer v1.8.21 RC5 fully compatible with Clash of Clans June 2019 Update is OUT NOW!

Release note:
1. Fixed attack button issue.
2. Adapted new troop icons (warden and such....)
3. Added workaround for MEmu bugs that made the bot slow in some parts.
4. Remove redundant checks from older versions to improve the bot speed.

Important to read: 
1) Version 1.8.21 is a professional version, which requires a license key. You can purchase a professional license key starting from a one time payment of $5.99 for 30 days! The free version will be released later on, please follow our social media channels for updates.
2) We don't support BlueStacks emulator anymore, so please download our recommend MEmu version (2.9.6) from the download link in our FAQ.
3) To report bugs, please visit this thread.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
ClashFarmer Proffesional 1.8.21 - RC5
I think the FREE Version in not accesible anymore :Sad 

I need FRee version i have no money to bye license :Sad 
hope you understand thank you....
Well done team, very quick turn around. Impressed !
Well done guys all working again feel lost without my clashfarmer lol only a day being down great work 2 more licenses to buy now
again great work guys
jillybot Heart Heart Heart
That was fast. I feel like you're testing us with the new logo on the ClashFarmer tab of ClashFarmer. The new logo states "Free & Safe Clash of Clans Bot". Inb4 a ton of noobs ask when the free version will be available. Le sigh.

In any case, thanks for all of the hard and fast work!! Back to farming!
Hi, can't open the game in Memu or Bluestacks since update, I just get a black screen and it goes back to the main menu.
Any tips?
(06-19-2019, 02:44 PM)MAD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, can't open the game in Memu or Bluestacks since update, I just get  a black screen and it goes back to the main menu.
Any tips?

MEmu 2.9.6.1
open memu multi delete the instance create new one name MEmu run it dont open play store open memu settings change phone model to edge 7 and check the time sync option then clear data for play store restart memu and install coc
(06-19-2019, 02:53 PM)Erakay Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2019, 02:44 PM)MAD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, can't open the game in Memu or Bluestacks since update, I just get  a black screen and it goes back to the main menu.
Any tips?

MEmu 2.9.6.1
open memu multi delete the instance create new one name MEmu run it dont open play store open memu settings change phone model to edge 7 and check the time sync option then clear data for play store restart memu and install coc

Thanks.

I will give that a try.
yes thank you good job Smile
The bot cannot pass the new menu still.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13