WELCOME TO CLASHFARMER BLOG
We’re very excited to finally have the ClashFarmer Blog up and running!
We’ll be posting here useful information and news on Clash of Clans game and ClashFarmer – most advanced Clash of Clans bot. We think that this blog will be a great addition to ClashFarmer community alongside the forum and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Reddit and Pinterest).
We invite you to be a part in creating ClashFarmer blog. ClashFarmer is looking for users who would like to contribute content as authors and ofcourse receive a full credit for it. If you have an interesting guide or other content that you think would fit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
What’s Clashfarmer Bot?
ClashFarmer is a Clash of Clans bot that automates many processes in Clash of Clans game so that you can make more gold, elixir, dark elixir, trophies and gems. The bot will automatically raid other bases, train troops, collect resources, upgrade walls and more. It allows you to diminish all the tedious and time consuming part of the Clash of Clans game and focus on the fun parts, which are the clan wars and strategies.
Why ClashFarmer is the best and most professional Clash of Clans Bot?
* The only Clash of Clans bot that completely undetectable, due to the latest and most advanced anti-ban technology.
* The only COC bot that can work with any resolution, so you can play other games and in the same time maxing your storages!
* Best Background Mode! The only COC bot that allows you to minimize bluestacks & the bot windows and even turn off you screen completely!
* The only bot that written in Python, and not in AutoIT like other bots and many viruses does.
* Very intuitive and simple to use also for those who using it for the first time. You can very easily configure all bot features. For example, army customization by barracks or specific number of troops, advanced search settings, automatic wall upgrade, and variety of unique attack options to choose from. For example, deployment near red lines, deployment near collectors, wave and troop deployment speed and so much more.